An exceptional 2h live and online, Workshop “Secrets to Be a Jumper” combines practical efficient exercises and scientific knowledge explained simply. Leave no chance to luck and learn how to improve and master your ballet jumps and finally be proud to call yourself “a jumper”.
The workshop is led by Paul Thornley, an advanced movement specialist, and Denys Cherevychko, Principal dancer.
– Uncover the mysteries of human jumps
– Maximise your jumps knowing how to take care of your body
– Decipher the “jump code”: alignment and coordination required
– Practice and see immediate results!
– Learn new exercises for long-lasting results
Get notified about news and events